Tracker for the Niagara Real Estate Market.
Thank-you for (re)visiting this page. We have assembled this information in an effort to keep you informed with the most recent and relevant data regarding the Niagara real estate market.
As we approach the end of the 1st half of 2021, the trends in Niagara real estate data continue to amaze. In general, 2021 year-to-date is notable for 2 reasons.
1) 2021 year-to-date is historically strong with many new historic records set;
2) 2020 was historically weak which is creating heavily lopsided statistics.
For those reasons, we are reluctant to put a lot of weight into year-to-year comparisons (e.g. May 2021 to May 2020).
In an effort to look at longer term trends, this report is looking at the 3 month period from March 1st to May 31st. It's important to note that the market in 2020 was knocked on its back due to COVID while the same time in 2021 acknowledged COVID's presence but still carried on at historic levels regardless.
These are general overviews for the Niagara Region as well as all municipalities. If you would like a more specific report, our Realtor team is here and happy to help anytime.
Most importantly, take good care and be safe.
The McGarr Team.
There are a few things for you to know:
- The data is supplied from the Niagara Association of REALTORS®
- Behind every statistic is a story and further information. For example, the average sale prices can be impacted as a result of reduced sales volume.
- The information below is being pulled on a daily basis so it will change as we move through the spring.
- To get a closer look at anything regarding the Niagara real estate market, reach out to one of our team to discuss further.
- The info below is segmented by the Region and then 10 municipalities with each graph titled to provide context. Scroll down to find your city.